Monday, January 30, 2012

Advances in Week 4th.

This week will be reflexive and each of us could offer advances in our model of project.

We are keeping in touch in order to learn new ideas from web links, methodology from models of projects,and growing our worlwide friendship.

In this week I met my partner in Venezuela Yohimar Sivira, it was a nice meeting, talking about what are we learning, how to improve our own career, our expectaction, it was a huge meeting!




Twitter has been my way to use computers to enhance the teaching of writing, and vocabulary in my class, my highschool students have been happy using it.
I would like to share a photo about their presentation about Means of transportation' presentation, which was share by twitter and they found the information looking for in differents web sites suggested in class for me.

I suggested Jarek Krajka links such as: www.go.com and 10 steps to write argumentative essays.

I used ideas from:Technology Enhanced Lesson Plans, to design my own plan in a week in two real classes.


I want to say T H A N K S, to all my friends excellent web sites links and tech plans to follow as examples.



Topic: Means of transportation: High School Students



5 comments:

  1. Now you two! You're making me jealous! But everyone in this group are welcome for a meeting here in Finland. The cold weather is just a matter of dressing...

    Hugs,

    Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Sinikka!!!

      I'd like to visit you, If you invite me I'll be there....Believe me I adore to travel.

      Delete
  2. Hi Orquidia,

    Like Sinikka, I am jealous too. How awesome to meet face to face. You, guys, must have great time together.
    Wishing a chance to visit you or welcome you in Vietnam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Orquidia

    Since I read your profile information, I knew you like travelling and Nepal is one of the most touristic destinations, you are welcome here as well. And you are doing your course smoothly there with your friend! Lucky enough.

    sgaun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh we just look beautiful in this picture 
    It was the best of week 4 for me too!...You are now a 1.0 friend! I am trying to post my pic too but my internet connection is just terrible 
    Keep on working Orquidia! You are a so hardworking woman! Say hello to your son from me…

    e-hugs,

    Yohimar

    ReplyDelete