Friday, January 13, 2012

Welcome to Orchid Reflective Winter's Blog!

Teacher's day in Venezuela & Martin Luther King in United States

Today it's a pleasure for me open this blog just when in Venezuela we'll celebrate next January 15th "Teachers's Day", this date is really important for me because To be a teacher requiere each day to be a student, and American Embassy and Oregon University is offering this opportunity to be a student to grow as a Teacher, thanks for this gift that I'll try to share with my colleagues and friends.
I would like to share these quotes;

"The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book." - Anonymous

"Teaching is leaving a vestige of one self in the development of another.
And surely the student is a bank where you can deposit your most precious treasures" - Eugene P. Bertin

We must celebrate Martin Luther King day too,with our attitude being a leader as he was, a Leader with our students, in our classrooms to teach each of them to defend their rights and to grow as leaders, citizens who defend their rights and help each other without discriminations.
We could share Luther King most famous speech

I Have A Dream...


Each teacher must have a dream a daily dream to encourage their students to learn and to understand the value of life, people, family and country...

Happy Teacher's day in Venezuela & Martin Luther King In United States.




This Blog will be my new web notebook to write the results to this new technology learning process, and it will help to more teachers interested in to get tips about technology usage to be include in their classes.


"Time is gold"
and Oregon's Clock will show how soon this course and each homework should be finish:http://">

My New Friends Locations:This is a Worldwide Course because all participants in this course will build skills in English language teaching with technology to be spread around their cities where they are:


Ver Our Class - Webskills Winter 2012 en un mapa más grande

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Orchid. Your blog is very interesting. I agree with you quoting that we are to teach by and from the heart. As I was a student, I could feel who taught me from the heart and who didn't. When my teachers taught me from their hearts, I could enjoy the class and the materials discussed and given by those who taught from the heart last longer. Thus, I'm always trying to teach my students and help them learn, by and from my heart.
    I'm looking forward to learning more from you, too.

    Vita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vita, thanks for your comments, so amazing, I liked your words,really I share your thoughts and words....I'd like to learn from you too...

      Delete
  2. Dear Orquidia,

    It is amazing to know that a blog can be so helpful as yours. There is a clock to always remind you to catch on the dead line.
    From the way you arrange your blog page I believe that you are a teacher who teaches the students with your heart not only from the book.
    By the way, is the time showing on that clock only for your country or automatically from my country too?
    Please forgive me, as I will ask questions frequently
    Thank you
    Imas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luh Mas,It's true, I try to be a magician and offer to my students my best effort to teach them and encourage them to really learn.
    This clock is to you too,because show us our dead line according to Mr.Elliot suggested us.
    It's nice for me keep in touch with you to answer your questions if I know the answers....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Orquidia, I agree with Vita. It is clear that you teach from the heart. Congratulations, you are doing an amazing and unique job!
    Thank you about the clock, I am sure it would be very useful during our journey.

    Take care.

    Ariel Martínez S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ariel and Vita,Thanks a lot for your comments .Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an inspiring blog post, Orquidia. Not only do you teach from your heart, but your heart is in everything you do. Posting the map of participants was a nice thought. I feel at home here and I will definitely come back.

    ReplyDelete